Click on image to go straight into Pylon race section or Click Here to go to home page
↑ Return to Links
- Temporary Restriction of Model Flying - Newport and Cardiff Areas. 3rd - 5th SeptemberWe have confirmed with the CAA that this restriction covers all aircraft including model aircraft under 7kg. A Restriction of Flying order has been made to cover the period of the NATO summit, which is taking place in Newport, Gwent, during the per - Read more […]
- Win VIP tickets to the 2015 RC, CL and Scale NationalsEnter "The Spirit of the Nationals 2014" Photographic competition and win 2 VIP tickets to the 2015 RC, CL and Scale Nationals. For further details seehttp://www.bmfa.org/Power-Nats/PhotoCompetition
- GBR Team Gold & More at the F2 World Championships.The GBR F2A team took Team Gold at the F2 (Control Line) World Championships in Class F2A (Speed).
- Multi-Rotor Achievement Scheme Launched!After many requests from clubs and individuals the BMFA Multi-Rotor achievement scheme has been launched. The standards and guidelines booklets are available to download from www.bmfa.org/Downloads/RCAchievementSchemeDownloads or directly from - Read more […]
- Press Release. FAI Young Artists Competition.Enter the FAI Young Artists Contest and have your share in the FAI World Air Games Dubai 2015 ! For further details see the press release here.
- GBR TEAM SILVER AT F4H SCALE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPSClick here to read more ...
- Reduced Membership Fees from July 1stFrom 1st July BMFA Membership fees have been reduced. See www.bmfa.org/JoinUs for details.
- 2014 Free Flight Nationals ResultsResults from the 2014 Free Flight Nationals can be downloaded from the Contest Results page at www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/Results
- Ratified Full Council Minutes 11/1/2014Ratified minutes from the full council meeting held on 11/1/2014 can be downloaded from the BMFA downloads page at www.bmfa.org/downloads or from the link below. Ratified Full Council Minutes 11/1/2014
- Li-Poly Battery Safety Booklet released.Guidance for the safe and effective use of Lithium Polymer batteries in model aircraft is now available to download from the BMFA Handbook and Guidance download page or click on the image below to download. &nbs - Read more […]