Click on image to go straight into Pylon race section or Click Here to go to home page
↑ Return to Links
- F1A,B,C & E Team Manager Vacancies. 2015 World ChampionshipsSee the Team Manager Vacanciees page for further details. http://www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/TeamManagerVacancies/
- Reduced fees from September 1stReduced fees from September 1st Senior £16 Junior £9 Family Senior £16 Family Partner £11 Family Junior £7 Please note that membership runs until 31st December 2014 for all classes of membership […]
- F3F World Cup Win for Great BritainSimon Thornton came first in an F3F World Cup Competition in Slovakia
- Roy YeabsleyAfter a long spell in a Perth Western Australia hospital, renowned free flight glider flier, Roy Yeabsley passed away on August 21st 2014. Roy was a member of the well known Croydon DMAC in the 40's and 50's, becoming one of the country's leading gl - Read more […]
- Win VIP tickets to the 2015 RC, CL and Scale NationalsEnter "The Spirit of the Nationals 2014" Photographic competition and win 2 VIP tickets to the 2015 RC, CL and Scale Nationals. For further details seehttp://www.bmfa.org/Power-Nats/PhotoCompetition
- GBR Team Gold & More at the F2 World Championships.The GBR F2A team took Team Gold at the F2 (Control Line) World Championships in Class F2A (Speed).
- Multi-Rotor Achievement Scheme Launched!After many requests from clubs and individuals the BMFA Multi-Rotor achievement scheme has been launched. The standards and guidelines booklets are available to download from www.bmfa.org/Downloads/RCAchievementSchemeDownloads or directly from - Read more […]
- Press Release. FAI Young Artists Competition.Enter the FAI Young Artists Contest and have your share in the FAI World Air Games Dubai 2015 ! For further details see the press release here.
- GBR TEAM SILVER AT F4H SCALE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPSClick here to read more ...
- Reduced Membership Fees from July 1stFrom 1st July BMFA Membership fees have been reduced. See www.bmfa.org/JoinUs for details.