Entry list opens on the 1st April for this years Melnik F3D Grand Prix click here for more info.
- F2 C/L Euro Champs 2015 Manager & Assistant Team Manager required.23rd – 30th August 2015 in Pazardzhik, Bulgaria Applications are invited for the above posts. If you are interested and think you have the right qualifications and experience, then please send a brief résumé of these to the Control Line Technical - Read more […]
- Chris Bromley FSMAEIt is with great sadness that we inform you of the death of Chris Bromley FSMAE on the 25th September following a prolonged battle with cancer at the age of 67. The contribution that Chris made to the model flying movement over many years was rem - Read more […]
- The 2014 Free Flight ForumTHE 2014 FREE FLIGHT FORUM The thirtieth BMFA Free-Flight Forum will start at 10 a.m. on Nov. 23rd, the day after the AGM, at the Hinckley Island Hotel, A5 Watling Street, Hinckley, LE10 3JA and it looks like being another well worth attending. You - Read more […]
- F3A R/C Aerobatics World Championship Team Manager RequiredSee http://www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/TeamManagerVacancies for details.
- Obituary, Roy PittsRoy Pitts, aged 89, passed away on 26th August 2014. A Service and committal was held at the Llanelli Crematorium on 9th September 2014 Memories of my friend Roy Pitts by Geoff Dallimer, Sept 2014 I first met Roy when he was setting up a small - Read more […]
- Advanced Failsafe Options for RotorcraftADVANCED FAILSAFE OPTIONS Following on from the work put in by the BMFA technology special interest group, we now have approval from the CAA for the use of advanced failsafe options on rotorcraft. Previously the requirement to use throttle cl - Read more […]
- F1A,B,C & E Team Manager Vacancies. 2015 World ChampionshipsSee the Team Manager Vacanciees page for further details. http://www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/TeamManagerVacancies/
- Reduced fees from September 1stReduced fees from September 1st Senior £16 Junior £9 Family Senior £16 Family Partner £11 Family Junior £7 Please note that membership runs until 31st December 2014 for all classes of membership […]
- F3F World Cup Win for Great BritainSimon Thornton came first in an F3F World Cup Competition in Slovakia
- Roy YeabsleyAfter a long spell in a Perth Western Australia hospital, renowned free flight glider flier, Roy Yeabsley passed away on August 21st 2014. Roy was a member of the well known Croydon DMAC in the 40's and 50's, becoming one of the country's leading gl - Read more […]