Entry list opens on the 1st April for this years Melnik F3D Grand Prix click here for more info.
- Subscriptions for 2014:- No Increase.The subscriptions for 2014 were set at the Society AGM, held 30/11/2013. The proposal from the Treasurer and endorsed by the executive and the BMFA Council for no increase was passed unanimously. The subscriptions for 2014 are as follo - Read more […]
- Safety Review Committee Meeting ReportPlease find below a link to the minutes of the Safety Review Committee Meeting held on Thursday 5th September 2013. SRC Report 05-Sept-13.pdf
- CAA Annual Review of Model FlyingRepresentatives from the BMFA attended the ‘annual review of model flying’ with the CAA yesterday (26th November) along with representatives of the LMA, SAA, BARCS and FPVuK. The BMFA submitted proposals that came out of the BMFA - Read more […]
- Vacancies: Team Manager and Assistant for GBR F4C & F4H Scale Teams.Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager required for GBR F4C & F4H Scale Teams for the 2014 FAI World Championships, Marmande, France July 2014.
- New Online Contest & Events CalendarThe Contest and Events calendar has changed. See www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/ContestandEventCalendar Events should now be submitted online using the link at www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/HowtoSubmityourEvent This is now the primary metho - Read more […]
- Achievement Scheme testing at Commercial Flying SchoolsFuture Achievement Scheme testing at Commercial Flying Schools At the BMFA Full Council meeting in May earlier this year, a vote was passed that effectively prohibits achievement scheme tests being conducted by examiners working in commercia - Read more […]
- BMFA Members raise £1100 for RAF Benevolent FundThroughout the course of 2013, BMFA members have donated to collections made on behalf of the RAF Benevolent Fund. Collections were held at the Power Nationals in August and further donations were received from the Free Flight Nationa - Read more […]
- 2014 University & School Challenges LaunchedWe are pleased to announce the launch of the British Model Flying Association 2014 University and Schools Challenges The British Model Flying Association is the United Kingdom’s National Governing Body for the sport of model aircra - Read more […]
- VACANCY: TEAM MANAGER FOR THE 2014 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN AUSTRIA
- Welcome!! Please read..Welcome to the new BMFA website. We hope you find the new site useful and easier to navigate. There will be further improvements and extra information pages added over the coming weeks. If you are using Internet explorer we recommend version 9 or l - Read more […]