Entry list opens on the 1st April for this years Melnik F3D Grand Prix click here for more info.
- Reduced Membership Fees from July 1stFrom 1st July BMFA Membership fees have been reduced. See www.bmfa.org/JoinUs for details.
- Nationals Camping & Day Entry Pre-booking formThe Camping and Day entry pre booking form can be downloaded from the downloads section of the website at www.bmfa.org/Downloads Or by clicking the link below. Nationals Camping & Day Entry Pre Booking Form
- RC, Scale & Control Line Nationals 2014 Entry FormsEntry forms for the 2014 RC, Scale & Control Line Nationals can be downloaded from the following page http://www.bmfa.org/Power-Nats/CompetitorEntryForms
- Areas Council Agenda for 9/8/2014The agenda for the Areas Council Meeting to be held on 9/8/2014 at the BMFA office can be downlaoded from teh downloads page or directly from http://www.bmfa.org/Home/MinutesAgenda/tabid/316/Default.aspx?Command=Core_Download&EntryId=383
- 2014 Free Flight Nationals ResultsResults from the 2014 Free Flight Nationals can be downloaded from the Contest Results page at www.bmfa.org/ContestsEvents/Results
- Ratified Full Council Minutes 11/1/2014Ratified minutes from the full council meeting held on 11/1/2014 can be downloaded from the BMFA downloads page at www.bmfa.org/downloads or from the link below. Ratified Full Council Minutes 11/1/2014
- Li-Poly Battery Safety Booklet released.Guidance for the safe and effective use of Lithium Polymer batteries in model aircraft is now available to download from the BMFA Handbook and Guidance download page or click on the image below to download. &nbs - Read more […]
- BMFA Stand at Weston ParkThe BMFA Information Stand and Simulator Trailer are at Weston Park this weekend, so if you are there please call and see us.
- CL RESULTSResults for the CL Centralised competions held so far this year can now be viewed or downloaded from the Results page of this website (Contests & Events/Results). The Team Selection tables/leagues are also on the same page with the exceptio - Read more […]
- Bob Meager 1935-2014Robert Lawrence Meager, known to friends and family as Bob, was born on July 16, 1935 and lived in Sheffield all his life. He first saw control line aircraft being flown in the park as a teenager and was so spellbound by it that h - Read more […]